Tierra Geomatics Services Inc. is now offering full-scale Pre-Engineering packages via the amalgamation of Surveying/Mapping, Utility Locating and Geophysical Services.
Traditionally, these services would first require individual requests to their respective providers followed by mutual coordination of schedules (i.e. locates scheduled – locates completed – survey scheduled – survey completed – geophysical scheduled – geophysical completed) which often resulted in significant and unnecessary delays to the final deliverables. By creating a 2-man field crew consisting of a surveyor and a locator and equipping them with the necessary surveying, locating and geophysical equipment, these services can be completed simultaneously, effectively eliminating any such delays, minimizing mobilization & field costs and preserving the integrity of the field work via immediate data collection.
Upon completion of the field work the raw data is subjected to a Quality Control process courtesy of our in-house proprietary QC system which in turn is capable of exporting deliverables in multiple user friendly formats such as CAD (.dwg/.dxf), ESRI (SHAPE files) and Microstation (.dgn).
Our Services Include:
Utility Locating Services
- Locating with existing utility maps
- Private locating without maps
- Electronic ticket management
- Property line identification
- Pre-Engineering drawing & site plan
- Topographic surveys
- GIS & CADD meta data integration
- Construction layouts & as-builts
- Earthquake risk analysis for pipelines
- Geological subsurface pipeline route verification
Equipment / Software
- Hemisphere RTK GNSS
- In-house proprietary RTK mapping device (Mercury 6)
- Ground penetrating radar (GPR)
- GIS based electronic spatial data network (ESDN) System
- Map engine system
- Urban asset management system